EYELASH LAMINATION & LASH BOTOX
WHO CAN JOIN THE TRAINING?
Intensive 1 day course for beginners or those who like to upgrade the skills.
The program of the course includes the study of two types of procedures - Lamination and Botox eyelashes. You will receive a comprehensive information on what you need to start providing these services and become a successful master!
more deeply study the structure of the eyelashes, the composition and operation of all preparations. After graduation, a certificate of successful completion of the course.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- History of lamination
- What is lamination?
- What is difference Lamination with Lash Lift
- - Indications for lamination procedure
- Contraindications to the lamination procedure
- Tinting of lower and upper lashes
- - What is botox
- - Build eyelashes
- - Life cycle eyelashes
- - Stages of the procedure
- - Selection of rollers
- - The subtleties of the eyelashes
- - Exposure time of compositions depending on the type of eyelashes
- - Recommendations to the client after the procedure
- - Sterilization of instruments
- - The shelf life of preparations and the nuances of their storage
- - Possible effects after the procedure
- - Typical errors of masters
- - Features of working with compositions
- - Psychology of communication with the client
- Myths about lamination
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- - Independently consult the client
- - Select rollers and lay out eyelashes for each client
- - Perform 2 types of procedures: Lamination and Botox eyelashes
- - Make a selection on a variety of materials and preparations
- Understand the composition of preparations and understand their work
WHY CHOOSE US?
NEICHA is one of the leading eyelash extensions supplier in the industry around the Globe.
You get to work with top Worldwide Brands from Day 1.
Our Lash Educators are Internationally Certified with INC. Continuously upgrading the skill with latest techniques in Europe.
Our Classes are kept small, which means you get invaluable one-to-one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise. Continuous support with tutor in group chat after the course.
After Completion of the course, you will receive certificate of successful completion. Learning doesn’t finish with the end of the course, students are expected to create a portfolio of practical work.
Salon listing of you studio on our site www.neicha.co.za after 3 successful case studies. (T's & C's apply)
It takes time for a lash artist to become a Master. We will support you all the way to your Success!
WHAT DOES MY KIT CONSIST OF?
Beauty Wave kit consist of enough products to cover 50 treatments+:
- Lotion 1- 15g
- Lotion 2-15g
- Fixing Gel -8g
- Nourishing Essence -15g
- Keratin Vitmin -15g
- Lash Healing-BOTOX -15g
- Peroxide 3%- 15g
- Lash Tint -8g
- Glass cup for mixing
- Strawberry Combi Brushes x 4