ONE STEP LASH LAMINATION SET
IC FACTORY is a new generation of lash procedures by INNOVATOR COSMETICS, the global industry leader,It is not just a brand. IC FACTORY is a new philosophy and a new approach that opens up unlimited opportunities for growth. The result of three years of hard work of our technologists, chemists, and analytics: two innovative lines for lash lamination
ONE STEP LAMINATION — a unique flagship product, The fastest lash lamination procedure in the world, for the first time ever, you need only one composition instead of two!
LASH LAMINATION — a fresh look at the familiar procedure. Now, even faster and gentler!
Now, the usual compositions are just the past!
Now, you need only one composition, and no more unnecessary actions.
Now, you have more spare time for yourself and spend by 30% less time on a client!
ONE STEP LAMINATION IS-ONE COMPOSITION INSTEAD OF TWO
- Saves time of both a lash artist and a client by 30%
- Convenient: less unnecessary manipulations needed
- Reduces the procedure cost by more than 30%
- Provides an opportunity to increase the service cost for those clients who value their time
ONE STEP LAMINATION advantages:
- The composition contains no: thioglycolates, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia
- Twice less oxidative stress for your eyelashes!
- Preserves eyelash condition to the utmost: the hairs
- do not get overdried or damaged
- Performs a gentler action on the disulfide bonds
- of a hair in contrast to the regular compositions
- The care components included act more efficiently than in the usual solutions
- No unpleasant odor By 20% less fumes
- Long shelf life after opening: 9 months
- Every batch goes through several stages of the testing process
Based on encapsulated cysteamine
Encapsulation is the process of retaining active substances into a specific capsule, which will prevent the destruction of these substances and ensure their transportation to the destination.
ENCAPSULATION ALLOWS TO
- Isolate an active substance on its way to the destination
- Preserve concentration of the active substance
- Provide protection of the active components from exposure to other substances
- Guarantee greater effectiveness of a composition
- Ensure composition’s long shelf life and stability
- The concentration of encapsulated cysteamine is selected in such a way as to balance the process of forming the curl, tinting, and care. Each procedure step becomes more efficient in less time.
- Due to cysteamine encapsulation, we skip the stage of fixing the curl and oxidation of the thiol groups needed for the formation of new disulfide bonds. The hairs do not get overdried or damaged.
- The eyelash curl is formed in parallel with the tinting process, when a mixture of dye and oxidant is applied.
- The specially developed emulsion allows the care components, sensitive to the oxidation-reduction environment, not to lose their efficiency, and provide a beneficial effect on the hair structure
- Increases efficiency of the compositions on hairs
- Ensures the controlled and milder effect of cysteamine on the disulfide bonds of a hair due to the better absorption
Composition for lash lamination
ONE STEP BOND BUILDER IC FACTORY
- Used at the first step of forming the eyelash curl.
- The active component is the innovative encapsulated cysteamine complex.
- No unpleasant odor
- Shelf life before opening:
- 24 months
- Long shelf life
- Shelf life Consumption: after opening-9 months for 30 procedures
Every batch goes through several stages of the testing process.
Gel consistency envelops every hair and smooths its cuticle.
Water base additionally cleanses eyelashes from dye and glue residue.
- BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1
- HYDROLYZED KERATIN, HYDROLYZED SILK
- ARGININE, GLYCINE
Key care component that can reduce hair loss and make eyelashes thicker and longer, nourishes and strengthens hair follicles, slows down the aging process of hairs.
Nourish follicles, stimulate growth and regeneration of hairs.
Specially selected complex of amino acids that moisturizes and conditions hairs, strengthens their structure, restores, maintains color after tinting.
Restores brittle and weakened hairs, softens coarse ones.
PERFECT CURL IN 30 MINUTES
Step 1. Preparing eyelashes
🕗 1 minute
Step 2.Fixing eyelashes on pads
🕗 10 minutes
Step 3. Composition BOND BUILDER application
🕗 7 minutes
Forget about the second composition!
Step 4. Eyelash tinting 🕗 5 minutes
Step 5. Eyelash cleansing
🕗 5 minutes
Composition VOLUME FILLER application
🕗 2 minutes
ALL NECESSARY PRODUCTS for the procedure in one set
- Composition for lash lamination
- ONE STEP BOND BUILDER IC FACTORY, 5 ml — 1 pc.
- Eyelash and eyebrow dye BRONSUN, deep black #1, 7 ml — 1 pc.
- Milk-cream developer BRONSUN 3%, 5 ml — 1 pc.
- Composition for lash lamination
- ONE STEP VOLUME FILLER IC FACTORY, 5 ml — 1 pc.
- Lash lamination
- FIXING GLUE IC FACTORY, 5 ml — 1 pc.
- Silicone pads ULTRA SOFT Set IC FACTORY, 3 sizes
1. WHAT IS ONE STEP LAMINATION?
Innovative approach to lash lamination – ONE STEP LAMINATION, a new line of IC FACTORY brand. Knows no equals on the market! The regular compositions are just the past! Now you need only one composition, and no more unnecessary actions. Have more spare time for yourself and spend less time on a client — by 30% less!
ONE STEP LAMINATION is one composition instead of two! The composition contains no thioglycolates, hydrogen peroxide, and ammonia, performs a gentler action on the disulfide bonds of a hair in contrast to the regular ones. It allows preserving the eyelash condition as much as possible – the hairs do not get overdried or damaged. The effect lasts longer than when using the regular compositions!
2. HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
The total time needed to perform ONE STEP LAMINATION is 20-30 minutes, depending on lash artist’s skills.
3. WHAT DYE IS BETTER TO USE WHEN WORKING WITH ONE STEP LAMINATION?
To get a long-lasting and intense result, we recommend tinting the eyelashes with BRONSUN dyes.
4. HOW TO STORE ONE STEP LAMINATION COMPOSITIONS PROPERLY?
Shelf life of composition BOND BUILDER is 2 years before opening,
9 months after opening. Shelf life of composition VOLUME FILLER is 2 years before opening, 12 months after opening. Store the compositions at a room temperature, but not higher than +25 °C, in a dark place, at relative humidity of 45-55%. Do not store in the fridge. Avoid exposure to sunlight and heat.
5. WHAT IS THE EXPOSURE TIME FOR ONE STEP LAMINATION COMPOSITION?
The recommended exposure time for composition BOND BUILDER is on average 5-7 minutes, depending on the eyelash type.
6. HOW LONG DOES ONE STEP LAMINATION EFFECT LAST?
The effect of ONE STEP LAMINATION lasts up to 12 weeks in case of proper procedure aftercare at home.
7. HOW TO CARE FOR THE EYELASHES AFTER THE PROCEDURE?
You can wash the face right after the procedure. The eyelashes require no special care. During the first day after the procedure, try not to mechanically affect the eyelashes, and do not visit the bath or sauna.
8. DOES THE COMPOSITION HAVE AN UNPLEASANT ODOR?
ONE STEP LAMINATION composition has no unpleasant odor, which the regular compositions have.
9. WHEN THE PROCEDURE CAN BE REPEATED?
The procedure can be repeated in 4-6 weeks.
10. WHAT SHOULD ONE DO IF THE TINTING IS PROHIBITED?
We recommend using other LASH LAMINATION brands Puluk, Beauty Wave, Easy Kit!
11. DOES ONE STEP LAMINATION HAVE ANY CONTRAINDICATIONS?
Intolerance or hypersensitivity to the composition’s components. Diseases: stye, blepharitis, cysts, abrasions, burns and scarring in the immediate vicinity of the eyes, eye infections (conjunctivitis), skin diseases and inflammatory processes around the eyes, ocular hypersensitivity, condition after chemotherapy, alopecia, keratitis, dry eye syndrome, increased lacrimation, folliculitis and pseudofolliculitis barbae, ingrown eyelashes, Bell’s palsy, glaucoma, eye twitching, increased fragility of eyelashes, condition after recent ophthalmic surgery.
12. IF THE SECOND COMPOSITION IS NOT REQUIRED, WHAT DOES ACT AS THE REDUCING AGENT?
The function of oxidizing the disulfide bonds is performed by oxygen, which is formed during the decomposition of the developer in the dye mixture when tinting. Due to cysteamine encapsulation, we skip the stage of fixing the curl and oxidation of the thiol groups needed for the formation of new disulfide bonds. The eyelash curl is formed in parallel with the tinting process, when a mixture of dye and oxidant is applied.